Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Facebook Rehab

This morning, Mike was giving me a hard time (as usual) about being on Facebook way too much. So, we decided I was going to give it up for 24 hours. I have not checked Facebook at all today and I haven't really missed it. This was probably a good thing for me because I have to admit, there are days where I am a complete addict. Wake up, feed the kids, Facebook, take L to school, Facebook at the red lights, get home and make coffee, Facebook........you get the idea. And when Facebook gets boring, Pinterest is just as captivating. And then there is my new obsession, Hauzz.com. Technology rehab is definitely in order for me. So, if I have missed any exciting Facebook news today...please be sure to fill me in.

On this night exactly one year ago I was in the hospital getting ready to give birth to my baby boy. It was such a whirlwind of a night. I started having contractions around 6 pm in Walmart (yes, Walmart) and he was born 6 hours later. Mike and my 2 sisters were there with me in the hospital. I will never forget that night and it is so hard to believe that it has already been a year!! Tomorrow he will be 1! People always say "they grow up way too fast" and you never really get it until you have children of your own.

Tonight I was sitting on the floor playing with S when L came over to us. She gave me her best snotty girl look and asked me "Where'd you get your shoes, a garage sale?" It was quite hysterical. I don't know where she gets half the things she says!!!

p.s. I do not have to log into Facebook in order to post my blog on there. Just in case you are wondering if I caved.......

No comments:

Post a Comment