Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3

I am completely exhausted, but in keeping with my daily goal, I won't disappoint you. I know you're just dying to know what I have to say :)

It was cardio day at boot camp this evening, I haven't done cardio in a couple months so I'm ready to drop. Plus I walked a while this morning and when I got back this evening, the family wanted to go on another walk. Between Lola riding her scooter, Sebastian (or teen wolf as I call him) trying to surf the wagon and throwing everything out of it every 10 seconds, it was a slow, non-relaxing evening stroll. I'm sure the pumpkin mushroom soup I made and the pumpkin beer I drank negated all the effects of my workout. But yummmm, it was worth it!

If you want a great Fall recipe, you must try pumpkin mushroom soup, courtesy of the Back Burner in Hockessin, DE. My recipe tastes just like their version!!!

Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment