Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4


Has anyone seen my sweet baby girl? Cause I haven't seen her in about 6months. She's ran away and left me with a sassy, dis-obeying, cursing, (yes, she told me her damn feet hurt yesterday) disagreeable 3 year old! Today we argued over what she was going to wear to school. Apparently the dress I picked out (because she MUST wear a dress every day) did not spin big enough and just wasn't "gorgeous"!!! So, we settled on a pretty purple sweater dress. OY, that girl....I sure hope she's getting it out of her system at 3, because I can't even imagine what 16 is going to be like!!!

It's a good thing she is so darn cute, and man can she be sweet when she wants to be!! I guess this is a payback for being so mean to my Mom and Dad all those years.

No comments:

Post a Comment