Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 2

November 2nd: Still attempting to post every day. I wrote this yesterday but forgot to post. OK, that's a complete lie, I forgot. Great start to the month.
We are very excited and shocked because we saw a home under foreclosure last week and decided to put an offer in on it. The offer was rejected, however, yesterday morning they called and told us that the sellers have decided to accept it! Because it is a short sale, the bank has to approve it as well, so we are now awaiting their decision. The house is awesome, much more then we thought we would be able to afford. We have walked or driven by it several times just to look at it. I will be a little disappointed if it does not work out, but what's meant to be will be. We certainly were not planning to buy a home this soon if at all. I'll post pics of the house once we get word that it is ours!

November 2nd also marked the 2 week countdown until S turns 1! I can not believe it!!! This past year flew by. It is so funny the differences between S and L at this age. L had a full vocabulary but did not walk until right on her 1st birthday. S doesn't say a word (well, I have to give him some credit, he says Dada and ball), but has been walking since 10 months. We are lucky to have family in town to help celebrate his birthday. I am planning a whale themed party for the big day! I'm a bit sad that our usual party guests will not be there, but it will be fun nonetheless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment