Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A much needed lunch date

Today I had a lunch date with my husband. 2 hours of uninterrupted conversation and a hot meal that I could eat as soon as it arrived WITHOUT KIDS!!! There was no whining, cutting up food, picking up toys, coloring or trips to the potty. We finally found a very nice, trustworthy babysitter. Only problem is that she has a job, so her availability is pretty sporadic. Whatever, at this point I will take what I can get!

My children are wonderful, little angels, the loves of my life. I love them more then life itself.  However, lately, they have been driving me CRAZY!!! Absolutely, positively, push me off a f**king bridge, crazy. L is in school for the quickest 4 hours of my day. Sounds harsh, I know, but every once in a while I think every parent wants to sell there children.....or give them away. If you don't ever feel this way, then YOU are crazy! Parents who never complain about their children just are not normal. In fact, they get on my damn nerves. You love your children, we now, they're so great, blah, blah, blah.....but it is quite ok to rant about what little a**holes they are once in a while. Everyone knows you really don't mean it, you're just venting.

Thanks for a wonderful lunch date, honey!

And, let me reiterate the love I have for my children. Please don't read this and think that I am a horrible mom. 

And if my children read this 10 years from now, I love you very much!! You are my world! But boy do you drive me bananas!!!!! xo- Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment