Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tis the Season

The Christmas spirit showed up really early in our house this year. Like, the weekend after Thanksgiving early. I was so excited to get our tree set up. The first time I saw this house, I knew exactly where I would put our tree (this is actually something I thought about in every house we looked at. while house shopping) It is centered perfectly between our back sliders and visible from the street and the canal!

Every year for I don't know how long, I have dreamed of hanging the nice, pre-decorated, quality garland around my front door. I could never pull the trigger on purchasing it. So, I finally did it this year! It looks so beautiful, I love it! Thanks to my wonderful hubby who reluctantly helped me hang it!!


The Holiday celebrations are in full swing here on Marco. Here are some pics of our fun times so far. Lots more to come!!
The Doggy Christmas Parade


Tree Lighting with Grandpop


Some of my Island Girls :)

Putting together our village


No comments:

Post a Comment